prediction and ex

over 11 years ago

i have readings this year bout reuniting with my ex they also said i will but none of my predictions have come true also my ex is gettin married oct 2013

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello honey my name is mia i am a spiritual advisor and i would like to give you a reading a am a 100% honested and i will be awnser any qouestions you have i am a 5th gen advisor in my family come and have a one on one live chat with me

blesseings from mia

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Well Gillian it sounds like you need a more detail reading my daring. If you want that you would have to contact me for a reading.

over 11 years ago
kayte_love's photo

Kay Loveridge (kayte_love)

4 posts

Hi Gillian, we spoke back in 2011 when I did say that I did not feel your ex would be coming back to you (You may still have a copy of that reading, it was back in May 2011) – if you wish me to go into the tarot for you for any fresh information you are more than welcome to contact me again x

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Gillian,

I pulled the Tarot card, Five of Penticals for you.

This card is telling you that there is a break in a downward spirial of events.

this marriage probabally isnt permanent, you will regain some blance after some serious problems.

someone in a simular situation will be able to help you.

If you’d like to continue with a full reading, just contact me and we’ll go into detail.