breakdown

over 11 years ago

I am going through a nervous breakdown at the moment, will things get better and will my man come back to me.

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

i do feel that he will come back to you but not rght now, i feel as of he’s every confuesd about alota things and that theres something that he doesnt want to deal with right now, if you would like to no more bout this come chat with me, im online now, Godbless

over 11 years ago

Thankyou ms sophia. What about my breakdown, at the moment I cant see no happiness in sight, will i get over all of this in my life and finally move forward

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

debbie from what i am seeing sweetie yes you will this is just a bad step in your life that you are going thru and u will move on and u will be much happiyer if u would like to know more come and get a readin

godbless

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

yes hun, i see you moving on to bigger and better things what you need to do is stay postive take all the negitvity outa your mind, i see alota things cangeing for you inthis year i would like to talk to you in privite hun, Come chat with me when ever you feel like it, Godbless.

over 11 years ago

I would really like to talk to you privately Ms Sophia, but sadly I do not have the money too :(. I know you could help me, and heaven knows I need it right now.

over 11 years ago

I adopted a child out many years ago, the father and I are now trying to make contact, do you see this eventuating?