no luck too find a god job or improve my finance

over 13 years ago

Hi there,I would like to ask you about my financial situation,because I am really frustrated and I don’t know what to do anymore..please help me if you can…many thanks.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing you need to take a step back and take a deep breathe this is fixable.

First you need to see a budget advisor to get a budget done this will show you where things are at. Do you have a citizens advice place where you can seek free advice on anything as they can refer you to free budgeting advice. Once you have a clearer idea of things take their advice look at each option they mention to you to solve the financial stuff. You will have to either eliminate or reduce expenses to fix your financial situation.

As for work sign up to at least 6 employment agencies such as kelly services, westaff, manpower, madison even if it is for temporary work a day here a day there in the meantime. I would also recommend you get someone to look at your cv and covering letter and make the changes they advise. Also place job wanted ads on notice boards, on the internet, in newspapers and get people you know to recommend you for jobs. Have you contacted companies directly that you would like to work for and left a cv this leaves a positive and lasting impression.

At the end of the day don’t give up, tell yourself you will get a job and you watch you will get a job.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello there,

pls contact me let’s see whats comes out ..

blessings