mand14 didn't upload a photo

mand14

29 posts

I’m really confused do I follow my head (17.03.67) or my heart (05.06.70) xxxx

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I think one of these types sees you are a beautiful person!! Inside and out. It is hard to answer your question with DOB.

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

What other information do you need xxxx

over 11 years ago

1571 posts

Just there names. I am not a astrologer yet. So i do not need DOB. Plus if i do it like that i would need your DOB too. Let me know what you think.

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

17.03.67 – Kevin… 05.06.70 – Keith

over 11 years ago

1571 posts

Plus i can not give you a reading in ASK A PSYCHIC dear. This is to get to know the psychic! You have to contact me if you want a reading.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I am getting a male under the age of 30.

He is shy and self involved. This person embraces new ideas, but is also prone to making mistakes.

This person will pass through your life without changing it.

Given your birthdates, I dont think that this person I am talking about is either of you, but will be coming into your life or is already in it.

Be careful of getting involved with him.

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

I just feel like I’m being lied to and strung along by 1 of them but he doesn’t really want me x

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

kevin is going to be difficult to pin down and he may make you feel unwanted though is likely to be fun where as kieth is likely to be more controlling and may seem more caring intially but as you get to know him you might not like having to pander to his needs and not like how he does not understand your needs…

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

It’s usually about balance, but I’m a believer in going with heart. These challenges do have the ability to produce more fear, but once you step beyond that everything has a way of working out.

Keith seems to run very hot and cold moving from one passion to the next, which can easily make you feel left out or unimportant, but his feelings are there. The downside is that there’s so much swirling around in his head it’s hard to know where you stand. Just note how easily he can bring out your own passions without really even trying.

In regards to Kevin, there is good balance there,but it honestly feels somewhat predictable and unexciting for you. He has a different approach to relationships that focus more on stability and partnership.

Honestly, you already know what is best for you. Trust your instincts and go with it.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

Bryan I found your reply very insightful I know which one i want but feel I don’t have the courage or conviction to make the next step… xx