i need my wife back...shes my world

over 13 years ago

I have been seperated from my wife for the last six months, there is nothing in thiw world that i want more than to be reunited with her. there is another man living with her. i have tried psychics before…with no luck. I have little money, but need help.

over 13 years ago
itiva26 didn't upload a photo

Kris (itiva26)

9 posts

I would love to help you with this i can see all and will be direct and honest in what i see for you both in getting back togeather Let me help you come to me.

over 13 years ago
valdenelove's photo

Valdene Love (valdenelove)

3 posts

Hello there

I will be happy to look into this for you and see what we pick up and help you to get her back. You are most welcome to contact me. Thanks Valdene

over 13 years ago
lovehealer's photo

masterlovehealer (lovehealer)

2 posts

i can pick up a very good material for you call me

over 13 years ago

hi , i am ready to help you, just contact me and i can guide you in proper way.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet J Dunn,

I see that your heart is having a hard time moving on. You need to do just that. Come Chat With Me.

Waiting To Help You Along,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

your wife has been with someone else STOP i know you do not want to read this but you must honestly KNOW THE TRUTH, as much as it hurts to say her feelings for you are fadeing, you can prevent this and help, with the actions and words you take and choose, contact me live and i will explain so you are aware of what your wife is going through all honesty good or bad, be aware of what you NEED TO BE!