Relationship

over 13 years ago

Im am confused and lost!!! Is these rumours true, and what does he want from me? lease help me

over 13 years ago

ok so i probally haven’t done everything right but this is eating me alive! i would love to know what he wants from me? sorry i havent done this before. Im so confused as i went to a psychic a few years ago and talked about my ex and then after we brake up that the one will come not long after. Is he the one? i think he is, but i dont know what he wants from me im sick of being depressed all the time is anyone able to help me?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

First up, If he’s messing you about to the point where he’s making you feel sick and depressed, then no, he’s not for you… If you know they are rumours, don’t listen to them, but ask the person who the rumours refer to outright. A) because they’d want to know about the rumours and have a right to know who’s spreading them about. and B) because if they’re concerning a potential boyfriend then you want to be clear about what’s going on. If you rely on rumours to have to judge a character, it doesn’t say much about what you genuinely feel for this person. Secondly, it isn’t about what he wants. Stop right now falling into the trap so many women fall into – the trying to please him to keep him, trap. YOU are IMPORTANT. You should be asking what do YOU want from HIM. Are you getting it? If not cut the chase, cos it’ll be you doing all the work for nothing! Look inside yourself, sweetheart. And before you get into any relationship, grow your independence and clarity of mind about what YOU want from a relationship. And be sure you can be strong enough to make the decisions and find someone who will work with you and support you without getting jealous of your independence. If you are not strong in heart AND mind with a man, you will find yourself doing all the compromising and chasing and end up with all the heartache. Hope this helps, and good luck.

over 13 years ago

thankyou. these rumours no i dont believe them but im pretty sure he thinks i do as i was distant with him the last time i saw him. we broke it off as he wasnt ready for serious committment and said when he is it will be marriage kids etc and all and feels we are to young im 22 and his 24. he doesn’t date girls at all and he did with me and his best friend told me to go with it cause he will marry me but i dunno im in a struggle of trying to move on as when i do i always think of him or run into him. i dunno id just love to know what his feelings are towards me

over 13 years ago

Dear, can you please join me ??? i will feel pleasant to help you. thanks.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Maybe tell him you don’t believe the rumours and that you appreciate that he’s being honest with you and telling you straight where he stands mentally… in that he knows what he wants in a relationship and isn’t going to mess you about. I think this is a mature bloke who knows when he’s ready to do something he’ll do it and stick to it. It’s worth telling him your own ideas on this. Because he might have felt you were pushing for a deeper level of commitment. Now you have to be entirely honest with yourself first. Are you wanting to hang on to this guy hoping that in the next couple of weeks he’ll suddenly change his mind and want to make that commitment? That’s not going to happen. This guy knows where he’s going and probably has a vague idea of when he’d like to think about settling down which could be another 6 or 7 years. Can you see yourself with this guy in 20 years time, even if you don’t have kids or are married. Would you be happy in a long term relationship without marriage? Are you hanging onto a hope that he’ll stick around because you are afraid of losing his friendship and feeling abandoned? It is very much to do with how you feel about him and getting your head into gear as well as your heart. Then you need to tell him where you stand. He wants to hear from you whether you are prepared to be happy and wait and not push or nag him into committing. BUT he needs to be sure that you are happy in yourself and are not just hanging on to him. He doesn’t want to drag an emotional frustrated child round. He loves and cares for you and wants to hear that you aren’t looking for commitment just yet, but would like to try just enjoying having a stable, fun, relationship which means a bit more than ‘just friends’, and not pressurising anyone into a commitment. AND more importantly you have to mean it! Men can tell when women say these things just so they can get a bit more out of a guy. Only if you really mean it, tell him you would like to step up the commitment level, but you aren’t ready to jump into kids and marriage either. You’d like him to hang around for a while longer because it would be a shame to break it off, if that’s all the problem was with the relationship as it stood before you broke up. No emotional begging and pleading! Show him you’ve thought about it and are as mature and honest as he is. Meet him on his level. He’ll respect you to the extent he’ll either decide that this is worth another try, or to apologise and tell you definitively it’s over allowing you to grieve properly and move on. Don’t blurt out all your feelings for him, or burst into tears if it’s over. And give him space to re-consider. If he seems reluctant to talk, tell him you understand he wants to think about it, you’ve told him where you stand, and you won’t contact him for a week unless he wants to contact you. Stick to that as well. No texts/emails/anything for a week. You’ll have given him that space, if that’s the outcome, so respect it! Fine if he calls you…. Hope this helps you decide what you want to do next. Good luck.

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Gia Gainze Hi, i have read your post and would like to take a very deep look for you to help, i can find out what he is really feeling, thinking and even his fears, i will use a heart channeling this is much deeper then a regular reading as we will pin point all areas as well as figure out not only what he is concerned with, but also see how things can be changed by physical energy, in other words by using choices, words and actions. I do need you to contact me live for this sort of session, also i need your name and dob, as well as his when we start. Please contact me if you would like to take a deep look, keep in mind i say the good and bad, so please be ready for this. Blessings, hope to hear from you soon, Gia.

over 13 years ago

hey thanks guys i really appreciate the responses,even for you guys to listen to me means a lot as i think im driving everyone i know insane. and ive gotten to the point where i am always down now.

Jenny, very funny i had a really good think to myself last night and realised i wasnt even ready for a committment and that i need to sort through some things myself before i am able to be with someone again.And i would love to tell him but i think he is angry with me at the moment i am unsure but that is the vibe i get.so hopefully i will be able to talk to him about this and apologise.

Guys, i would love a reading however i am a poor struggling student and unable to afford it…:(

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

If he won’t talk to you, try a letter? You can be more concise and say what you want without other people’s emotions and interruptions getting in the way. Then it’s said and done? x

over 13 years ago

hey yeh garnetta, umm i dunno im really unsure how he would take this, his mysterious hehe. and i just want to tune into his feelings lol

over 13 years ago

hi , i am ready to help you, just contact me and i can guide you in proper way.

over 13 years ago

just a question is what your giving me in the forum advice or something you are picking up? I just really want to know where he stands with me at the moment and then go for a chat with someone from there-on when i have more questions i get paid soon so the sooner the better but i really need to know where he is at the moment in regards to me. if u need anymore information let me know thanks

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Just something I’m picking up. (If that question was for me). If you’re honest with him he’ll be honest with you, but it’s up to you to make the first move. Friendly, without expectations, just to say what you want to say and let him know where you stand, without being emotional, needy, or begging him. Show him you respect yourself and know your own mind. x

over 13 years ago

hey yeah garnetta it was for you mainly hehe. Umm yeah i dont want to push him or anything havent actually seen him for a week, do u pick up that he is having any feelings of anything towards me whether its emotional, love, like, hate, anger , confusion etc. i need to know before i can have some questions for an actual reading

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

He is waiting. That’s what I’m picking up mostly. He has told you where he stands. He loves you, but in a way which has more growing and maturing to do before he commits. He wants to know if you are feeling the same, so you can both decide if this relationship is what you both want. x

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Helo tanya, I feel I can help you, chat with me i have some specials running..spirit will guide you, read my reviews and bio first before u chose. God bless, Sabrina

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

you have been wanting to find out the TRUTH! about him and now is the time, call me live i will allow 5 Free Mins, for you to verify a REAL connection, please be aware that i provide the good n bad contact me if only you want the truth and nothing but it. i use spiritual connections not just readings, they go more into the matter instead of just telling you what you want to hear, i will tell you the honest truth of what i see!

over 13 years ago

ok well to update the situation, i found out a few days ago that the male is upset that apparently we are fighting and that i was ignoring him and was being weird with the people that the rumours were about with me.

I ended up giving him a call and he seemed very happy to talk to me. Then i ended up spending the whole day and night with him the next day. it wasn’t awkward or weird it was nice to just chill out and relax. However, we didn’t discuss our relationship in anyway.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Well, that’s progress. Nice you can both feel relaxed and chilled. A discussion about your relationship would have ended in him thinking you were demanding his commitment, so probably wise to have not talked about it. But you can’t avoid the relationship not being discussed because communication is vital so you both know where you stand with each other and what your expectations are, and whether you are both prepared to compromise. Maybe your next move is to call him again. Tell him you aren’t trying to start an argument, or pressurising him into making decisions, but you would like to let him know where you stand. Meet on neutral territory. It has to be a bit like a ‘business’ meeting really, so the emotional isn’t tangled up with the practical side of this relationship. See what I mean? And I would advise that you don’t end the meeting going to bed, because this will just confuse what you’ve discussed. Even if you come to an agreement, it would be best if you both had a bit of space to think so the next time you meet, whatever you discussed and agreed, will be consolidated in the emotional. I hope I’m making sense here. Good luck. x

over 13 years ago

yeah thanks, umm yeh im quiet happy just being what we are at the moment i dunno i got the feeling he wanted to say something to me but was holding back not sure if thats me being crazy or my intuition i think he really does like me but his unsure on how to say it and what im going to say, well thats what i get the feeling of. I hope im not hurting him.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

Attraction without interest is a global epidemic. Don’t get lost following the trend. You love deeply. There is someone new for you. Unblock to unlock. In other words; Take charge by moving on. This relationship will only become more stale because it is unbalanced. You’re a go getter he is not. Put a nail in it and use the rest to rebuild. I can vibe your new guy to you if you want. I am sincere. I sense, that you are also. No matter what I hope that you find the answers that you are looking for immediately. Your favorite color is pink and sometimes light blue.

over 13 years ago

ok i dont understand what u r saying? r u saying that im holding onto him? because i have let go and just having fun now, obviously we have feelings for each other but i have realised im not in the head place to be serious with someone. and i saw him on the weekend and i felt like he was not sure though am i leading him on?

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

No, you are not hurting him. But he might be scared of scaring you off or that he’ll hurt you. Your intuition is probably right. You need to take the lead, but you are also scared. But you need this talk to clear the air and move forward. Be honest with him. Ask him if he feels that there;s something you both want to talk about but aren’t because if he does he feels he’ll say the wrong thing. Tell him you feel the same. Reassure him that you aren’t going to have an emotional tantrum or turn this into a row. Or you could suggest something like – I wonder if we both wrote things down about us being together if our ideas would be similar? Shall we try it? – You are both in this and now is the time to clear the air and sort out where the relationship is going, maybe??? Avoid discussion nit picking issues like you did this, well you did that…. confrontational nit picking. If he starts this be clear and say that’s not the issue… Big hug, be strong! x

over 13 years ago

thanks garnetta, i do have feelings for him and i do love him and whenever i am around other males i always seem to think about him. However, im just not in the place right now for a relationship i have my own things to sort out and i have a big few months study wise coming up which is the most important thing to me. Does he love me?

over 13 years ago

hello, I’d be happy to help you see if he is the one.

feel free to contact