Blindsided

over 11 years ago

My partner, Bruce (01/04/1966) & I, Trish (15/04/1967) have been together for just over a year, & have been living together for 5 months. He wouldn’t talk to me at all yesterday. As it is continuing today, I asked what I had done wrong. His reply was that I hadn’t done anything, but it wasn’t working out between us, & has returned to ignoring me. We have had some issues, due to both of us having mental health issues, but thought we were in the process of working through them. I did not see this coming at all. I love him with all my heart, but am now completely lost & confused. I have no money to leave, & nowhere to go to anyway. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

i see that u are vary stressted and confused and worried about your relationship with your partner theres is alot of things that i want to tell u come chat with me

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Trish,

You stated that you both have mental health issues. Since that is the case, you first steps should be in speaking to your mental health care provider hon.

Things will work out for you hon.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I will look into his thoughts and see what spirit have shown me , on what is really happen around him toward you . Many years of reading situations like this of relationships . Please contact me and I will give you $10.00-Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello i would to have a one on one with you ,,im feeling that theirs some thing going on with him im feeling that hes very confused about some thing .. let me know when your ready too talk peace love and light