Husband

over 11 years ago
mdgemini didn't upload a photo

tina mcgee (mdgemini)

4 posts

My husband went out of town and met a new women. Now after 9 years he wants a divorce. His name is Ronnie 10/24/1981 and I am Tina May 23 1975. Will we be able to work it out and have a happy marrage?

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Your husband is going through a very confused state of mind right now i do see lots of twist’s and turns down this road

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Tina, I get a yes but you have to be coincidence in this. If you want more information please let me know.

over 11 years ago
mdgemini didn't upload a photo

tina mcgee (mdgemini)

4 posts

What do I have to do? He leaves the state for a job in OCT. I told him I want to work this out but he says no.

over 11 years ago
shaman_aeryck's photo

Aeryck de Sade (shaman_aeryck)

10 posts

There are some pretty deep Karmic forces at play for the both of you in this, Tina. I’d be more than happy to discuss these with you in chat if you’d like.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Tina, I dont see him beiong very happy with choices he is making…

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

tina i see that he is saying that he dosint want to work it out but i also see that he is not ganna be as happy with the choice he hase made plz tina contact me there is alot i am picking up from this and i would love to chat with you and help u make this decision

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tina,

By the time he figures out he screwed up you will have rrealized that since he could not keep his vows to you, that you want to move on weith your life to re-discover yourself and find that person who will be committed to you, and you to him!