Will Eric be back?

over 13 years ago

We have been departed about 18 months now…have some communication but less and less…we both have issues and try to resolve these issues on our own. He believed that he ccould resolve his issues by moving away and moving on…and he did. But I know and I can feel that he still cares for me, just that he can no longer take care of me in all aspect of things. Will he be back, if so, how soon?

over 13 years ago
itiva26 didn't upload a photo

Kris (itiva26)

9 posts

Whats your name hun> I would love to look into this for you as i see here Eric is your first true love, come to me for direct answers i will be nothing but honest no sugar coating.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey there , . i would happy to help you and can answer you. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away.Contact me soon am on line and waiting for your call.

blessings

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing I am picking up from this is issues that need to be sorted once and for all perhaps he is afraid to move forward afraid that the same issues will happen again if he stays this can happen if both parties do not talk through these issues together because that is the only way those issues can be sorted. A person will always care about another if things ended on good terms it is when things turn ugly there is so much hate and the person that is hurt the most that stops caring. My advice talk to this person and sort these issues if you want this person in your life. This is the only way things can move forward and really have a chance of survival. Obviously he is reminded of the past and is why talking is important. Once you have talked you will have to prove many things to this person through your actions as words mean nothing he has to see that things will be different to stick around and you have to make sure those issues do not come up again else he will panic and distance himself and go into his man cave as men do not like drama. My advice have a read of christian carters catchem and keep him that guy certainly knows what he is talking about.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please come to me in my chat i know what is going on