Strong Connection

over 11 years ago

I have a really strong connection with a guy I have major feelings for and I do belive he feels the same way. As of right now tho we are just really good friends with benefits. Im just wondering does anyone see this relationship ever going any further then the friends with benefits thing at all? Will we ever be a couple or stay the same as now or will we eventually just drift apart all together? Is it worth my wait to see what happens? Need advice soon! Thanks! Dob 10/2/80 his 8/19/80.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello,

Im seeing that there is going to be a big change coming into your life and his aswell, But for me to look into things for you more,, pls call me and i will provide full details about whats going on..

over 11 years ago

I do feel things should go somewhere with this person but there is a degree of complexity (not in the negative sense) that I would like to discuss with you. I am online now should you wish to take this further.

over 11 years ago
psychic_anthony's photo

anthony (psychic_anthony)

12 posts

i agree with my fellow advisors i to sence a big change comeing in to both of your lifes i would like to do a relationship reading for you useing the tarot for you as i no your in need of answers i will do this reading for 10$ i will also massage you this reading so you can go over carefully join me in my chat if you like blessings