Will he come back?

over 11 years ago

Will Justin come back to me? Everything I am and everything I feel makes me feel we belong together and he is avoiding things instead of ending things. Will we get back together? He is my soulmate. I spoke with a 1/2 dozen psychics who said he will not beable to ignor our strong connection and he will come back to me, months have passed and I have not heard anything from him.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, I do see that you have been going around and around about this matter, and i do see that your energy is getting lower as the time goes on,, If you want to know the real truth about him and you. pls contact me for details, i will seek right into his heart and tell you no lies on what i see.. Blessings

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Tricia, I feel like you need to learn to go to only have one psychic. I also keep getting they have you all confused with everything. If i was you only pick one to guide you. With this man i am getting there is so much going on his life. If you would like to know more please contact me today.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tricia, Going to a half dozen psychics who told you what they knew you wanted to hear isnt any great shakes. If anything it makes it harder for any of them to get through the psychic residue left by the last one. I am online and avilable now to see if I can sort through this for you and to give you some truth and insight. Blessings! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago

Hey Tricia, He might come back to you in abt 2-3 months time. However I am getting that by the time he comes back, you might not want to be with him and you will be starting to get over him because you will start to see sum1 else. If what I said do come true plz, msg me and let me know. Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

Sometimes it might be time to start moving forward and moving in a different direction. The seasons of life change just like summer turns into fall and fall into winter. It’s a new beginning for you, but you will have to start on the path and don’t look back. Contact me when you are ready.