what happened?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex-boyfriend and i worked things out and became a couple again. Everything was going great, we spent the day texting and talking yesterday, then last night he stopped replying or responding to me.

Ive tried calling him and he wont answer his phone, ive left voicemails and sent texts. He’s not responding at all.

Can someone help. Why did he disappear so suddenly? Is there another female involved, did he change his mind abt me, is he moving away again to be with someone else? Is he having problems with his drinking again?

Im so worried and feel like im being pulled in a hundred different directions, things seem so unstable between him and i, one minute things seem fine then the next he wont talk to me.

Please help… why wont he reply to me?

over 11 years ago

I am picking up some very interesting things from him, it is rather private. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Will he contact me soon?

over 11 years ago

Yes he is going to contact you but there are some things you need to know…

over 11 years ago

Hi there

I feel I can explain everything to you and am online now if you wish to discuss.

Jennifer

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Thank you.

Any idea when i’ll hear from him?

Im a nervous wreck and have no clue why he isnt replying to my messages.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Sherry, theres alot going on now i do see a person trying to influence him to not speak with you any more contact me ill look more into this

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes there are many thing going on with him and yes he does love you and there is alot of things you should know about contact me, for insight and advice on what to do next and answers. God Bless you.