song i am writing

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

“theres still some beauty left in this world.

the darkness seems to overshadow the light,these days.

but through that darkness i see whats worth fighting for.

and you,you happen to be one of them.

i will fight for you,dont care how hard i’ll have to fight.

i will fight for you,no matter the odds im against.

i will fight for you,heavan only knowse i will.

i will fight for you,till the end of time.”

as you can see there is more to this song than just singing about a man/woman. see,when you would put yourself through hell and back all for the sake of other people it is the ultimate expression of love. this song could be about your children,wife,husband,mother,father,pets or just anybody you hold dear. i plan on finishing the lyrics in the future and i just really felt the need to post it here. opinions?

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

It depends what kind of style you’re going for. Here’s an example for when you have got all the lyrics..

Four/Eight versus – Bridge and chorus. again, four/Eight versus (different set of lyrics) same bridge and again, the same chorus. Some artists then went back to repeating the original four/eight versus, and let the song fade out by repeating the chorus x2 (just an example of how to structure a song)

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

well there are 4 lines in the first verse and chorus i just wrote. what about the lyrics themselve though?

over 13 years ago

AND MIKO BY THE WAY :

that comment wasn't directed at you next time ask before you assume. How could you think that when i just sent you a email telling you , you were sweet and sincere. Your not making sense and I deserve a apology. UNless your one of the two ( GUYS!!!!!!!! ) WHO SENT me rude emails it wasn't you. Thanks for trying to give me a bad rep on here and for nothing..????