2 years

over 11 years ago

What does the immediate future (upto 2 years) hold for me. Thanks

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jo sounds like you are in need of a reading. Which this is not a “free reading” area. Thank you.

over 11 years ago

I see some pretty big changes for you in the new year. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Jo,I would be happy to look into your future for you Possibly with a Combination Psychic & Tarot Reading. Please Feel Free to Contact Me At anytime ~Mella

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jo, I would be gload to look into this with you and see what lies ahead. I am online and available now to help YOU! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is some bad but some good too that is going to happen for you things that you should know about contact me for insight answers and advice on what to do next. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Contact me today and i will give insight into your future!