happening

over 11 years ago
smm didn't upload a photo

smm (smm)

3 posts

i dont know what is happening with me. i had dream about person whom i love. we are apart but i still love him. and same things are happening to me that had happened to me in past .what in his mind does he love me ? or its all over between us ? i cant move on i truly love him. will i hear from him soon ?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear. I do specialize into seeking what the heart wants, and if you are seeking details regarding him and his feelings for you, Pls feel free to chat with me and i will provide full info on him.. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello sweetie,Id be happy to help shed some light on Your questions about your loved ones. I believe you need a combination psychic and tarot reading it will answer all your questions not just about love but about your life path. feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

contact me at my rates $1.49 per min or my $10 deal! 45 mins. And i will give you clarity your Questions

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

contact me for insight and advice on what to do.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

i’m able to help you. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

You haven’t been apart that long have you? when you are ready to discuss this feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago

Hey Smm… He is starting to get over you hence maybe that is why you dreamt of him being apart from you…you will have contact from him within 14 days by msg but it will be very casual. If this come true plz msg me to let me know..Thanks