wasting time

over 11 years ago
bonzbutler didn't upload a photo

bonzbutler

8 posts

Am I wasting time waiting for rick 4/9/66 me kathy 10/1/64

over 11 years ago

It seems that he does have feelings for you, contact me if you want to look more into the situation!

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear, im seeing there is alot of mix signs that you are getting from him.But i pick up from him on his heart, CONNECT WITH ME FOR DETAILS.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Kathy. I got partnership. Like something new from the raising. If you would like to know what this is about please contact me for more information. Thank you for your wonderful time.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I would love to help you with this situation! Let’s chat!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie,I would be happy to help shed some light on your worries and confusion. Feel free to contact me at any time for a Love Reading. ~Mella

over 11 years ago

I am getting that you are wastign your time with him.However at the moment, I dnt feel he has anything serious to offer you. But if you are patient, then there is a possibility of sthg more serious in the future. If what I said do come true, plz msg me and let me know

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

I get the sense that you have been waiting for a while already. There is something that is keeping this from moving forward. Was there somebody in the picture at some point? When you are ready feel free to contact me.