after

over 11 years ago

i got into a huge fight with this guy…i want to know why was he so angry towards me? my bday is 5/3/91 his is 5/8/85

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Geri. i got something about messages and special events. if you want to know more about this. I get there is a blessing in for all of this. Contact me for more information.

over 11 years ago

Hello! I am sorry that we got cut off but it seems that he is not really angry towards you. He is taking other stress from other situations out on you! COntact me for more details!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is many things going on with him there are alot that he is going through for insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Geri! looks like theres going to be a round 2 in near future, yous are going argue again about things that dont even matter because he’s a very stubborn person, You Need to be the “PEACE MAKER”

over 11 years ago

i will try to be the peacemaker but i cant still get over the fact he put his hands on me and i still have feelings for him

over 11 years ago

I sense that he thinks that you acted silly on that day and argument was unnecessary. He will tell you about this. I am getting over a phone conversation. If what I said come true, do msg me and let me know.Thanks