Am I just wasting my time?

over 11 years ago

Am I just wasting my time planning my wedding to my fiance or not? There are times I wonder.

I’ve been married before, only to have my husband cheat on me and throw me away like so much garbage. Now my fiance is accusing me of cheating on him (I would never do that because I know the pain it can cause!), and treating me like garbage.

He hasn’t said that he wants to break up, but I’m not certain that he wants to stay with me.

I know that I’m capable of getting a man’s attention, but keeping it is a whole nother critter. Sometimes I wonder if I’m ever going to find someone who is willing to even try staying with me, or if I’m doomed to be the neighborhood “crazy cat lady”.

over 11 years ago

It seems that he is picking fights with you out of fear from him about getting married. Contact me if you want more details!!

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Melissa,

You both need to sit down without anger or pointing the finger at each other. That said, you already know the answer in your heart and pretty much expressed it in your question. You are not going to be the crazy cat lady, but you also know you will not settle for less than fidelity. That’s a good thing!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Melissa, I dont think things are as bad as you think. Some men get ‘cold feet’ as the time grows near,and that can make them a little crazy. Just like planning a wedding frives some folks nuts. Lets do a reading and see what it is before you go and give up on this guy. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Melissa, the card that popped out when i was thinking about movement. If you want to know more insight on this. Please feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Melissa,Id be happy to shed some light on your worries and clear stress. I can offer you my combination Psychic and Tarot reading,Looks more into the future and will answer all your questions. Feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

I am getting a sense that there are commitment issues on his end. A reading can give you some insight into this situation. When you are ready just contact me!

over 11 years ago

Hey Melissa, I dont see any break up with him. He is just a bit scared and having emotions mixed up. Things will get better between you two but it is going to take some time and commitment from both of you. But all in all, I dnt see any break up. If what I told you do come true, do msg me to let me know. Thanks