Johnnie B.

over 11 years ago

Why does johnnie say he loves me and does nothing to fix us. Does he want to stay married to me and come home or not ? Can you tell me what is in his head 10-28-81. I use to know but now in so confused. Let me know if in wasting my time wishing for something that is gone

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tanita, you know in your heart if he truly wanted it to work he would. I can go into more depth if you hire me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tanita, Johnny is someone who isnt going to make much effort in any way to do anyting for anyone but himself…but you already know this. I feel you are wasting your time here. Let me know if you want to talk more about this situation. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tanita i get there was a lot going on in the relationship. But if you take the time and talk to me about it i would bring in some light in what he thinking and feeling right at the moment. There is so much to tell. If you want more insight contact me.

over 11 years ago

I am confused I was told in the past on this site he was my soul mate we are ment to be and things will turn around soon. Give him time he is trying to figure things out and now I am being told I am wasting my time. I just want my family whole again please a straight answer and than we can talk in depth about our relationship. Is just so confusing right now

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tanita,

NO reader is 100%. And you have ot be careful in choosing a reader, one that osreputable, as there are many whoare not real, they tell you what you want to hear so they can have your money. I will not tell you what you want to hear but what I truly get. Nothing more nothing less. Keep in mind, actions speak louder than words – there is your answer hon.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.