Ghost or demon bothering me????

over 11 years ago

Since I was a child Ive had paranormal things happen to me such as a little girl coming to me when I was nine begging me to help her. I haven’t seen her since I moved away from that house.

I’ve had something creepy happen as an adult. While wide awake I have something take over my body and laugh devilishly while repeating my name over and over again. Recently this thing has been taken my finger and will insert it forcefully into my stomach to the point where I thought my finger would break. It’s not sleep paralysis, I go through this every night now at 3:45 am.

I need help! What is this thing and what does it want? I’ve also been sick with a violent cough.

over 11 years ago
hope2321's photo

Hope2321 (hope2321)

7 posts

Hmm I could look into this further if you wish, it sounds like the girl needs to cross over or be helped to cross over, and as for the violent coughs have you been sick prior a week?

Feel free to contact me for a reading if you wish :D Hope

over 11 years ago

I could look into this for you, it seems as if you are not being taken over but it is more so your mind controlling your body with a dualistic intention to understanding yourself at a clearer level.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Something has attached itself to you, and its looking to take over. and so far it has been. It feels like the clock is ticking till its stuck with you, but you do still have time. If you want your life back without anything looking to control it or harm you, contact me because i can help. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI EZG, I can help you with this and help with your cough too,as removing this will allow you to breath more freely. I am online now and ready to help you ! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

EZG. read my information??? There could be different things:) going on with you… with SpiRIT but. you need to find out what type! I dont know at this point. THERE ARE GOOD,, AND BAD SPIRITS… BUT LOOK TO YOUR PAST FOR ANSWERS TOO GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago

Hello EZG. I’m sorry that you are going through such horrid things. I would be happy to assist you further to help rid you of these unfortunate occurances.

Wise Spirit

over 11 years ago

I can give you full insight ,on what is going on around the spirits coming toward you . Hire me answers back right away

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello,I Would be happy to look into this negative energy you have around you.It seems to be harmful and im sencing alot more things happening like this please contact me at anytime. ~Blessings Be Upon You

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

I defennity feel that you picked up an evil entity and this entity is trying to inpregnet you , and you need to drink one tsp of white viniger and and 8 ounces of water mixed together for 3 nights in a row starting on friday ending on sunday night . Buy sea salt and place a line of salt at door ways and window seals a line about an inch thick from one end of the door or window to they other. Then place 3 pennys in each conner of the room and then call me because i dont want any one else want to know your privet reading. and ill tell then what else to do. Trust me i know what im talking about call me when your ready for me to help you

God bless Yours Truly Malina ,

over 11 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

HI! I come from a pure bloodline of spiritualist and I can tell you that it is an entity dominating you and taking control over you the time of 3:45 am is 45 min pass the witching hour I have alot to tell you as this is just the beginning of things contact me I will give you insight to understanding what is going on and why and how to stop this before it goes to another level.

over 11 years ago
indigopixie's photo

Indigo Pixie (indigopixie)

8 posts

There are no such things as bad spirits but there is negative energy, and most of the time they are just trying to get your attention. Come chat with me and we can get rid of your issue. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

CALL NOW!! i will help you and give you answers you need to know. honest & Gifted Psychic. only 95 cents a minute i will be happy to help you with your problems…

over 11 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

HI I have many years experience with spirits. Contact me for help

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

There is many differences on whats good or bad. But i have had experience with spirits kicking with me since the day i was born. Contact me today if you want more information.

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

SEEK JESUS CHRIST BUILT YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST . YOUR FAITH IN THE LORD IS TO LOW. PRAY EVERYNIGHT AND EVERY MORNING!

over 11 years ago
avisorsummer's photo

Summer Spelling (avisorsummer)

1 post

i can definitely help you with this situation. so please contact me asap. and I will be able to remove this off of you. and also cleanse your soul and spirit, and also put protection around you.

over 11 years ago
psychic_esmerelda's photo

♥Psychic Love Expert Esme... (psychic_esmerelda)

4 posts

You need a serious cycle to be broken, Contact me asap

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

There are no such thing as demons. However there are other things that are bothering you that are causing you problems. I can see the Angels are trying to get through to you but there are blockages. I can step you through to peace.

over 11 years ago
sacredspace's photo

Whispering Spirit (sacredspace)

5 posts

Hi EZG, what a mix of advice you have been given above, What is happening to you is certainly not sleep paralysis, it is a combination of your own sensitivity combined with negative energy, or Negative entity interference. These things can be dealt with, contact me for help my initial talk is free.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Whispering spirit awesome!! words so very true… high level there