love

over 11 years ago
smm didn't upload a photo

smm (smm)

3 posts

last night i saw the dream of the person whom i love. we are not together but i still love him. what is the meaning of dream? is there anything happened to us ? does he think about me? his name is sim.or all over btw us? i send him msg he didnt reply it

over 11 years ago
facereadernew's photo

LOVE_PSYCHIC (facereadernew)

4 posts

HI there dear, Please add credits and come to me for a reading, I will be able to tell u what your dream means..and tell you what will happen in your future.. Facereadernew

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like no matter how hard you try, you cant let go of your love for this person. That itself should tell you that you two are meant to be, Because its only a soulmates love that last a lifetime. This dream is trying to tell you something. Contact me for full interpertation as well as what you can do for the future for you and your soulmate. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello SMM, i get something beautiful in past that may of open up the dreams you had. they are memories that you and him had. I do get movement with you two. Is like you two dream about each other. If you want to know the outcome from this. I can tell you in a reading. Feel Free to CONTRACT ME TODAY!