ask for stuff back

over 11 years ago

how long should i wait before asking my ex for my jewelry back? its at his house. its some nice jewelry he gave me over the course of our relationship

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you some advice on this and about future relationships.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you some advice on this and about future relationships.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

aug is not a good time for it, Fridays are your positive days and i do see the first week of sept is best, but your ex is going to hold on to jewelry for a bit longer

over 11 years ago

so maybe i should try the first friday of september? :/

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

You need to leave him a letter on his door politely asking for it back. If there is no response within 2-3 days then you call and leave a message. Make sure you document all contact accurately. If you would like further advise on issues I will gladly help you! Hang in there and do NOT let this get you down.

over 11 years ago

its not like he is refusing to give it backā€¦. nor am i going to go to his house. he lives 45 minutes away and his dog goes crazy whenever somebody is even near the door. i know he will give it back as soon as i ask, but i just want to know the best time to ask him.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

I think the more important question you need to ask is why are you scared to ask him for your property? Just askand get the ball rolling. This is not a retrograde period where communication goes awry.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

I will look into his thoughts and see if he is going to give it back to you . Please contact me.

over 11 years ago

He will give it back. He isn’t that type of person. Just like how I’m not asking him for the stuff I gave him back..