When will she come

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I was told by a Psychic in May that I will attract someone into my life in 1-2 months going into the summer. Summer is now over and it is almost Fall. I really want to know who she is and when will she come. I see beautiful girls all around me and I have a very strong desire for a companion.

over 11 years ago

I am picking up on a woman in your life that is interested in romance. Come and chat!!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I do see you in a relationship but you do have trouble in finding a good person who is a match and this is getting in your way. I am available for a chat contact me at any time and God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Asha. I am getting there was partnership in the past. but right now its saying that you should be proud of what you have in front of you. By the way sometimes energy changes with over time so if a psychic said within 1 to 2 months anything is possible to change dear. If you want more insight with this situation feel free to contact me for more information. I understand you!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Currently you are blocked from love for some reason. It feels like spiritually something was done to you to cause this. Love has never been an easy subject for you, It feels like theres always a pattern to how things work. It feels like everytime your in a realstionship or start trusting someone, or even when you feel happy or content, something goes wrong from that point on. You are meant for love and happiness, Contact me if you want to find out how. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Blocked from love? I’m a bit confused.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Asha just listen to what i had said. If you do not understand something let me clear the air. This is my job you know. I did that without cards. Oh yeah this is not the area to be granted free reading. This is so you can get to know the psychic you would like to take a reading with as in paid session.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Asha, Contact me and i will explain further and clarify why you are “blocked from love” God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Asha,I would be happy to give you a love reading to look into your future relashionships. feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Asha I would be able to help you with the blocks you have that you are totally unaware of that are preventing you from having a rleationship.