sean

over 11 years ago

Cheryl 4-24-1962. Used to work with sean we have feelings for each other or at least we used to.sean 7-21-1970 I was wondering if I have done some thing to upset him. Or just what’s up with him

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear. Im seeing that you didnt do anything to upset him dear i do see that he dose have alot going on in his life, But if you woud like more details about him and u . connect with me live now, Blessings

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Cheryl. I get in the past like money was the issue in the relationship you and him had. But it’s telling to tell you that you need to be healing. Also lettin something go that does not mean anything in your life this is long term. If you want to know more insight or even information please contact me! Thank you for posting the question.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like he is at a crossroads inside of his life, he is very confused and very unstable right now emotionally. One thing that hasnt changed, is his feelings for you, if anything they have just increased. it just feels like there is someone keeping you two apart. Contact me if you want a true and accurate reading with timeframes that do happen, take a look at my reviews if you wont take my word for it! God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cheryl, I would be glad to look into this with you and see whats going on. A top reader and over 37 years of actual experience. Blessings! Bluedragon