when will i here from her?

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

Just wanted to know if anybody could give me an idea when will i here from donna again can anybody pick up on this miss her dont know whats causing delays if anybody can help ..thank you

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello Dan, I would like to chat with you private, So i can provide full details on this matter for you. Come take a look at my profile for special deals on love readings. hope to hear from you soon:)

over 11 years ago

I am online and available if you would like to chat!!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello,Id be happy to give you a love reading about donna. Feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Dan. I got that you had a lot of coincidence to be able to talk to her more. But then your ego came out of the blue. When this happens you should focus more on your well abouts. She will come back as soon she sees you love yourself. There is feelings and emotions regarding to the issues you have with this lady. But if you want more information or insight feel free to message me!

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

Hello my dear friend. I have a lot of insight here that came to me. Alot i think you would like to know as well. Feel free to contact me so i can help you in the right path

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Donna has been thinking of you too

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

it feels like donna is very confused right now, its like she doesnt know if she is “coming or going” anymore. it feels like her feelings for you are strong, but it also feels like she has a few “friends” that are “brainwashing” her (Sorry about all the (Sorry about all the quations lol )If your looking for a honest and accurate reading with timelines, Contact me. Take a look at my reviews my predictions to happen! God Bless, Mrs.Faith