just wandering

over 11 years ago

hey i want to know if i wll get a job back at walmart and whats is store for me and a old co-worker Carly as i havn’t talked to her in a long time in over 4 months and was longer before i finally did talk to her it was over 1 year before i finally at least talked to her now is been 4 months do i still need to make things right with her or should i find my own path?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You need to make apologies and then go your own way. Stop obsessing about her and start looking for another job. You wil meet someone in time and be happy…

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

Hello Darren

I don’t feel that Walmart is good idea for you kinda been there done that but because you don’t like changes its hard to move forward but you really need to .. Regarding Carly she has been hurt in the past by someone else and she is afraid of getting hurt again needs to build trust as in friends first then let nature takes its course for more of a in-dept reading please contact me

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat and you can get the answers that you seek!

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

Hello Darren. I am picking up a lot of energies here and see clear visions of what is to come. please contact me and let me help you in future right footage of proper actions.