dreams

over 11 years ago

I dreamt last 2night that c 4/15/78 was in love/like with someone close to me D 12/26/82. He lied about being with her in first dream but she said they were. The second dream I was a geeky, nerd w/huge glasses and buck teeth &I he chose her and she was dressed sexy and was confident &I had her stuff together. In both dreams I was either crazy or well frumpy & nerdy. Is the dream saying he prefers this particular woman or this type of woman?

over 11 years ago
alzena's photo

Alzena_tarot reader (alzena)

9 posts

Dreams are about intuition and urgent hidden messages. I can look into it further on request. Contact me to discuss the detailed dream and we can get to the bottom of it. I am new here so grab a bargain. Can offer advice for free if you want more detail then after just contact me

You are feeling insecure about yourself in regards to how he sees you, you don’t feel you know him 100% you may have issues trusting someone else but as this guy is active all the time in your mind it has come out with him. Again, contact me to discuss the issues you may have with yourself, find out what is causing them and how to fix them

over 11 years ago

Im trying to make changes and he is the guy im.not sure I trust & he occupies my mind alot. I worry I wont be strong enough or pretty enough or confident enough. Im making changes but progress is slow & its worrying me that I wont be confident or ready for our relationship when he returns. These dreams are just making it worse.

over 11 years ago

I just realized how unconfident I sound. That’s insane. These changes aren’t for him. They are for me because I want to feel like me again but im making them about him. Maybe that’s why im struggling to make the changes I need.

over 11 years ago
alzena's photo

9 posts

Yes Shanise, it’s not a warning to be careful of him, it is insecurities you have yourself whether you realize them or not, as I explained in pm earlier..the woman is nothing to fear, don’t worry yourself and think he likes her,as you already are worried with trusting him. You seem to be a generally confident person, you have bigger feelings for this guy so the risks are higher and your insecurities are getting in the way of things. Pamper yourself, have a girls night out, get to see yourself the way he sees you and stop worrying! Things will move forward then, it’s on your hands

over 11 years ago

Funny, girls night out was being scheduled as I was reading your reply. Lol! I have plans to pamper myself. I never get my hair professionally done but im going to do it. Im going to do a lot of things I’ve been neglecting to do problem is I always worry if its for me or him. If I think its for him I pause & that causes set backs or stalling. But hell with it im going for it.

over 11 years ago
alzena's photo

9 posts

There will always be something that pops up, do not think of it as I gotta do this so I’m presentable for him, you are being told that you need to take care of yourself more, for yourself, not anyone else! Get your hair done, you need to sit in front of a mirror for a while and see who you are, make sure you buy something new for yourself for your night out, stop prioritising other things needed to replace things you like for yourself, it won’t break the bank for you to buy something nice every now and again. Getting everything else in order is no good in the long run when it effects how you feel about yourself. Enjoy your night out, really hope you stick with the pampering, we will hear from you soon when he pops up in your life again for other good reasons!

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

All dreams have meanings behind them. I have all the answers you are looking for and can guide you in the right direction of what you need to know of there meaning and what needs to be done. Love is a factor here. a BIG factor. i will be speaking with you soon!