What do i do?

over 11 years ago
lovebites911 didn't upload a photo

lovebites911

2 posts

Recently I found out I’m in love with someone. I guess I just want to know if he will ever love me back the way I love him?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

He does love you and he does care about you, but there is something deffinitly stressing him out and confusing him right now. it also feels like he is unable to make a committment to you right now. It feels like this is your soulmate, but there will be many complications and obstacles ahead of you both. Contact me for indepth insight hun. I look forward to hearing from you soon. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello lovebites, I do get joy around you and him. Also getting more romance as the time goes by. I am also seeing some emotional baggage you will have to let go this is what you will be facing. If you want more information feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago
alzena's photo

Alzena_tarot reader (alzena)

9 posts

I am getting there is someone else…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to do a reading and tell you what is honestly shown,not just what you want to hear. Right now I dont feel he loves you as you love him but that could change if the right things are done. Lets chat. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

I feel a sense of blockage. What that blockage is i can determine once i speak to you and pick up on more energies. But there is potential here and i have all your answers for you. I am online and waiting for your contact sweetheart,

I already know i will be talking with you. So i will just say see you soon. :)