rwin flames chris

over 11 years ago

hi i have just been reaing about twinflames and i really think that he he is my ex husband when we first met his head touched mine one night and i felt as though it was electricity ttingling thrugh my head a very strange feeling. we are now divorsed but still keep intouch as i think the both of us cannot lose contact i dont know why.even though our relationship was very turbulant. can anybody help me with this.also i had a dream about him even before i met him

over 11 years ago

I am picking up some information about your situation, I am online and available!!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jackie. I am getting you and him are very romantic. but it says please do not loose focus on reality dear. I get you can have a twinflame with this person you speak of. But as well as that your very close friends. If you want more insight please contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jackie, There is a reason an ex is an ex,twinflames ( soulmate or whatever) nonwithstanding. Wishing and hoping wont make it happen if both your hearts arent in it. Online and able to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Just because he is an ex doesnt mean that you have to stay away and not give it another chance. an ex can be an ex just for the simple reason that you both were not ready for the realstionship yet. it doesnt mean that he has to stay an ex. people make mistakes, but people also learn and change from there mistakes. contact me if you truly want help with this. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

yes mrs faith i agree i always know when he is going to contact me i either get very aggitated or i have a dream about him and then he gets in contact its really strange and i also know when he is in my area or he is close i can kind of feel him beside me as if we are still together if that makes any sence

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

Jackie Doll!!!! Omg do i have information for you!!! :) Can’t wait to speak to you. and i know it will be sooner than later! Talk to you soon!