dream interpretation

over 11 years ago

so i had a dream a long time ago with a friend of mine that i know but don’t know her well and it concernerd me i want to know what it meant or means the dream was with her naked on the side of the rode on her hands and knees while it seemed i was taking a trip with co workers and they were all looking at her i tried to get off the buss i was on and started to fight a bunch of people to get to her to find out what was going on but on punched out and then i woke up i would really like to know what it meant any help is grateful

over 11 years ago

Seeing another person in a position that you did (naked, on hands and knees, needing help) signifies that this friend of yours is in some sort of trouble in their lives and you in a way can help them. I bet if you called this friend or sat down to talk with them you would see that they are going through some things and may just need someone to talk to!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Your friend feels alone and vulnerable maybe being ignored by others, you are ment to give her advice and/or help in her problems because you have similar issues in the past but it will be a spiritual battle because you might open some of your own old wounds.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

It might be time to reach out to this person and have a conversation so things can move forward. When you are ready to discuss this further feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago

Being naked on the side of the road on your knees sounds like symbol for total surrender in some area of your life. Totally giving up on something. The nakedness may reflect total revelation of this surrender to others. or the dream could mean you are noticing someone else in your life totally failing.

You might be also to search some of the other symbols of “DreamBible.com”:http://www.dreambible.com

over 11 years ago
angel7spa's photo

Maria O (angel7spa)

9 posts

When you see a naked person in your unconcious mind you are feeling scare about a situation was happend to you in the near days,in this case your friend is only a symbolic frame about yourself and how you going a confront the truth