confused need help

over 11 years ago
mets275 didn't upload a photo

metua kirianu (mets275)

28 posts

hi everyone…

im having a problem with adjusting to a situation like what to do with my life and where i am heading it feels like im in a standstill and i dont know what to do does anyone have any insight on what is in store for me i really dont know what to do

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello, Will for what i am picking up its that there is negativity energy’s around you. that is causing you to feel confuse all the time,But there any ways to clear that away from you, But you would need details on how to go about it,I will need to chat with you to provide you the answers,

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello sweetie,Id love to give you a reading to see whats blocking you from where you should be. Feel free to contact me at anytime. Many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Metua, I would be glad to look into this and help you,and am online now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Feeling ”stale mate” or on stand still trying to adjust or waiting on things to change is not a great place to be in because it soak up all good energy out of your atmosphere, you need to meditate more often, a good way is writing down what you different in your life, it helps to manifest positive energy

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

It is tough to be in a situation where one doesn’t feel like things are moving forward. Sometimes one needs patience, sometimes there might be action that needs to take place on your part. When you are ready to discuss this I can look at your cards. Feel free to contact me when you are ready.