Still hurt2012

over 11 years ago

I’m confused how can good things be coming when nothing has changed. How can johnnie be my soul mate and is still gone. I am finding it hard to believe anything anymore and I just want to run because I feel like a fool for sticking around. It’s been such a long time and nothing has changed. My birth sign is 12-18-79 and his is 10-28-81 will we ever repair this marriage or am I stupid for still hoping …...can anyone give me a yes or no

over 11 years ago

If you would like to chat about this I am online and available. I think this is more of a private matter. :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tanita, Who said he was your soul mate? In my experience,people have many soul mates at any given time. Lets take a look at this situation and see whats in store.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Tanita. I get that you had lots of luck in the past. now its like you allowing your ego get in the middle of your wants. I do see something beautiful coming from all of this. Also you will be searching for something better. If you want more insight what it is. Please feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago

Hi, Tanita, I will give you full accurate insight and look into his thoughts and see if he will come back or not . I will give you time frame . I will give you the truth . Many years of reading situations like this on relationships

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Tanita I am available $10 for 1 hour, I will give clarity

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

This is a time where one needs answers to tough questions. When you are ready to discuss this I can look at your cards.

Contact me anytime.