reading thoughts/feelings

over 11 years ago
s001001 didn't upload a photo

Shauna (s001001)

4 posts

I really thought I had a connection with someone. Did I read too much into it? I need to know what he is thinking or feeling, I thought for sure he liked me too.

over 11 years ago
jessicawa18's photo

jessica paxton (jessicawa18)

2 posts

hello there s001001. if you would like to chat send me a message or live chat me, i can help. here to listen and give advise.

over 11 years ago

I can dig a little deeper into this situation for you, contact me I am available!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello,Id be happy to give you a love reading and see whats really going on with him. Feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I am getting that you need to be more independence. I also get that you need to make healthy boundaries dear. If you want more insight feel free to contact me. I am doing a special is 20 dollars for 10 minutes!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to help you with this and am online now for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

He deffinitly likes you, it feels like he is very confused and stressed right now at the moment, he emotions are all out of order. Contact me for a reading on his thoughts and feelings, and possible future between you two. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

HELLO!!! He is really into you, afraid. if this makes sense. I will be speaking with you soon to reassure you tat everything is going to fall into place!