need help no money and trying to figure out if i can bouce back up in life.

over 11 years ago

my name is darren my dob is 12/07/1987 i want to know when i will finally get me a know job and if an old co-worker hates me her name is Carly i really like her and had fillings for her i don’t know if she did or does i just hope that she is having a happy life and i hope that one manager didnt sleep with her cause she in my mind can do better than a womanizer i also wander if i will find a soul mate any help is great if you can

over 11 years ago

Contact me if you would like to look a little deeper into this situation. I am online and available!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Darren. I get there was a lot of disruption in the past. Right now your getting to be more grounded then you was along the lines. I do get romance in the future. Want more information please feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight . Please click the hired button and I will give you accurate insight .Blessings,

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Darren Yes theres a soulmate for you and she will be in your path soon! Theres just been some stepping stones and stages you needed to go through in order to find her! Its called Divine Timing.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

Something is coming up for you…but not in the time frame that you probably want. I can look at your cards more when you are ready.