afterlife?

over 11 years ago

is there anybody watching over me from the afterlife? and my moms dad, a scientist, died from a muscle deteriorating disease, and he died so angry. how is he now?

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

He is surely where he can solve his problem best. We all must move forward onto spiritual planes in order to gather back our greatness. With his date of birth I can give you more insight. Take care!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Felicity I see Spirit guides protecting you, actually I see 3 them around you, connect with me to give a reading on where they are taking you next

over 11 years ago

I don’t even know what spirit guides are… Are they loved ones who have passed away?

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Spirit guides are what you have since the day your are born dear. They can be a person that passed away. Yes.

over 11 years ago

Oh wow that’s so cool. It’s nice to know that somebody is looking out for you

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Yes it always is!