depression

over 11 years ago

im slipping back into my depression. any insight?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i can tell you are starting to go back into your depression its hard to deal with i can help you live chat with me

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

This time around its going to be bad and its going to make you feel worthless I want to restore your joy Contact me

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

When you can,t get the right Information! i WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH.. READ MY INFORMATION BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME!

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

It is your diet, exercise and the placement of your planets will give more helpful information on how to control it. Contact me for a reading or a chat. I know I can help you, it is my gift. Take care!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello i keep getting you should pray more just to get out of depression be strong. You can get though this. If you want more insight please hire me for a session. Thank you!

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Have you reached out for help from conventional medicine yet?

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Felicity, I would suggest if you have had depression for any length of time,to go to the doctors. He can prescribe something that will help you. Blessings!

over 11 years ago

i DO have depression. ive been clinically depressed for a year and a half. i dont want to go back to meds because im weaning off of them right now. i want to try other things :/

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

First off, my advice is not a substitute for medical help, but comes from talking with people who have suffered from depression and my time talking with counselors who recommend alternative treatments.

1. Exercise, an hour of exercise can release endorphins for hours afterwards. Dance combines exercise with art therapy. :)

2. Look into your diet, if you have an undiagnosed food allergy this can cause symptoms of depression.

3. Make sure you have someone to talk to, if your depression is due to stress, instead of having an organic cause a counselor, priest or reader might be able to provide the sounding board you need to work out what is bothering you.

Weaning off your meds is fine, just make sure you’re doing it under the care of a doctor and have someone, friend or family, keep half an eye on you. Withdrawls can cause some nasty physical and emotional symptoms.

I wish you all the best. Aisha

over 11 years ago

Thank you. yeah im seeing my doctor routinely so he can check up on me. probably every 1-2 months.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

159 posts

hi felicity when you get in a bad depression you should see your doctor more then 1-2 months it should be once or twice a week to have someone to talk to but if you would like to talk to me about this i am on live chat now god bless

over 11 years ago

the only reason i was seeing him so little was because it wasnt necessary. i was doing so well. this is just some backtracking that has been happening recently.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

159 posts

hi felicity i understand that depressions is hard to deal with and live with i know what you are going through i am here for you to talk to if you need me feel free to live chat with me

over 11 years ago

thank you. thats very sweet. ill be sure to keep that in mind :)

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

159 posts

you are very welcome i am here for you any time

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

i dont think meds will hellp with this case i belive that this is more serouse then a depression my worst consern is that i see that your getting comfortabel in this position .. i dont want you to give up trying difrent things that hasent worked feeling like theres nothing left you actualy have a wide variety of options available contact me today Felicity for real answers for real hope i want to help you find a better tomorrow because i belive i have the heart and the power to help you , i always have spechail deals going on for new coustemers its 5 min free plus $20.00 for 30min or just a regualr price at 00.99 cents a min chat with me let my sound and accurate advise bring,joy and love into your life.

Yours Truly Malina ,

over 11 years ago

Getting comfortable in what position?