Hurt2012

over 11 years ago

I have been hurt a lot this year and I am so confused. I keep hearing he is my soul mate and we are to be together and will but it dosen’t look that way. I am so talked out. I just want a real answer I am so tired at this point. Does he love me and want to be a family or am I stupid to believe we have a chance after all this. I miss my husband.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

I get the feeling you haven’t been together that long? I see something about a Scorpio in the near future. Feel free to contact me when you are ready.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

I See that he does really love you and cares for your But hes not showing it Somethings Stoping him From Showing It….Come Chat With Me For More Details im Online.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think the thing is we usually look with our physical eyes what is happening, but behind the scenes it can be a different story. I think if you have faith and patience time will bring him back in alignment. Right now he is just sorting through things, and processing things at his own pace.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Hi! I’m available to help you with the answers you are searching more.

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

oh dear ,sounds quite upsetting have you explored his natalities ?

over 11 years ago

If he cares and loves me why does he want to be apart. This would be 10years of marriage this year. It looks like we will never repair this and be together again. Is he really happy with someone else

over 11 years ago

Nameste Tanita Doing a quick read into the situation, it appears that not all is as it seems. I know that is criptic, however without a few more basic peices of information I can’t be more specific. You are nearing a high energy cycle and positive things will happen for u.

Seek me out for more answers, or leave me a message if I am not available for a time we can chat. Elia

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tanita, I would be glad to do a reading for you and also show you how to bring him back again. Online now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon