in a rut and lonely

over 11 years ago

hi i have been on my own for alot of years now and i still havnt managed to get my life on track my ex husband rears his head every few months to try and find out whats happening in my life and now he wants to meet with me.the problem is im not really sure what his intentions are as he was a liar and a cheet when we were married will i ever find someone

over 11 years ago

It seems he likes to come around everytime he gets out of a relationship. Please contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you just have to set some boundaries and help him understand you’re never coming back and walk out of your life. I think if you make that clear and just not answer him he will move on.

over 11 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

this year will have many challenges for you, contact me for more help and let me give you the answers you need to move forward

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

There are times when it rains very hard. After the rain clears up there are rainbows. I definitely see a bright light up ahead. Unfortunately not without work. Contact me when you are ready.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jackie, He doesnt have your best interests in mind,but he sure has his own interests in mind. Lets do a reading and see what I can get on this for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Jackie, he still feels as if he has control similar to how it was in the relationship.

It doesn’t take a reader to tell you that you will eventually find someone, but consider keeping the focus on yourself for now. It’ll allow a future relationship to genuinely thrive.