my son scott

over 11 years ago

my son is injail can you tell me if he is still taking drugs or he has stopped and wants to change his life i have just read an article about the prison he is in and one in five prisoners get addicted to drugs while there in ther

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Well,Jackie,jail is a pretty easy place to score drugs I hear. He hasnt gotten to the bottom yet and thats where he needs to be before he starts listening to people and thinks about his life and the sorry state it is in. Lets do a reading and see what else I can get on this for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi jackie i agree with bluedragon he is right

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

well it feels like your son is not sure when his life became so corrupted. he knows he needs help and wants help. but his current “living situation” right now isnt helping. it does feel like he has kind of gotten involved with the wrong people in there and he will be under the influnce, but theres going to be alot happening with him. He is lonely and he feels like he is alone, although he knows he has family that he can talk to he feels like family in a way has gave up on him. contact me if you need more hun. God bless you and your family. I will keep him in prayer, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, I see there is a lot of chaos going with your son and he seems confused in where he is going in life..

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i can help if u provide me with his date of birth. low rates Tonight Only!

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

There’s definitely a civil war that he is having inside his mind. Contact me when you are ready to discuss.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Jackie im sorry to about whats happening with your son you chat with me iam online now and can see how your son is doing and whats in store for him

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to look into the spirit of your son and see if he is still taking drugs and if he is going to clean up his act. Many years of reading situations like this and I will give you a accurate reading