Prove my loyalty

over 11 years ago

I’m supposed to prove my loyalty to my ex. What would be the most effective way to do that? It really hurts to see him, an I haven’t talked to him face to face since the final breakup, but I really need him to know I love him and I’m here for him….

over 11 years ago
stefanosupernatural's photo

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

13 posts

I can help you with your problems. im online and available to speak with you.

over 11 years ago
true_tarot didn't upload a photo

true_tarot

5 posts

Felicity, I have drawn 5 cards for you in response to your question. They do have some strong advice for you. I have written down the cards for when you call. Lets go through them and discuss the situation. Call me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Felicity, You dont have to prove you loyalty to him…..thats ridiculous. All you really need to do is be his friend. If you are a true friend then he will see that. But dont go in to this expecting him to want to reconcile…. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

I see it will take some time to show him your faithful and loyal to him…you have to be sincere and just show him time will only heal itself..come chat with me for 99 cents a minute

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away ,and I will look into the spirit of this situation,and give you the answers right away . Many years of reading break-ups and relationships. Contact me

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Felicity, Sometimes trying too hard to prove that you are this or that will take away from you being your own authentic self, create additional stress, and cause further separation.

He doesn’t know what he really wants and you do deserve to feel like both of your feet are on the ground. Just be you through all of this and try to set expectations aside. Sometimes the best way to bring things together is to first let them completely go. It’s much easier to rebuild that way.

over 11 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from belgium, and i can help you with your problem. please come and chat with me.