psychics

over 11 years ago

thats so annoying!!! i wrote my question on free chat and didnt get an answer!! how am i to know i want a reading with that person unless i feel connected?, it happens a lot is this normal on this site anybody?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi katrina no it does not happen a lot on this site sometimes us psychics don’t see all the questions on here because of so many coming in sorry that you feel this way god bless

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina, The fact is,this isnt a free site. The forums are for you to speak with a reader and see if you are interested in hiring them,if you find them pleasing,knowledgable,whatever. The same is true of the 3 minute free chat time. Its not to give you the answers to your issues,it is so the reader can connect for you and ask any needed questions about your situation. Answers are going to cost you,or else the site and the readers couldnt stay in business. If a question is worth asking a professional psychic for its worth paying for the answer. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Katrina, I do agree with jessie and robin. it is really up to you who’d you like to hire and make a connection with. Peace be with you :)