january's photo

janis (january)

3 posts

Is any chance i find romance? im been single for long time!!!;-(

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

It is possible,, yet you have to take some movement on your own to make this happen. chat with me for a reading if you are interested. or send me a message as I am off for a few.

over 11 years ago

Love is coming for you, sometimes it just takes longer for good people! I am online and available to chat!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janis, I would be glad to do a reading for you on this and see whats ahead for you in the romance department. Online and available now to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals for this weekend so just ask me about them :)!

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

Janis,new love is on its way.In fact befor you know it.Come and chat and Ill explain