what does the future really hold

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

I’ve been told by several psychics on here that my ex-boyfriend still loves me and wants me in his life and that there is a future for us. On the other hand, i’ve also had other psychics on here tell me he doesnt want me in his business etc, that i need to move on.

Can someone please offer some accurate truthful insight? I love this guy a lot, i just dont know where i stand with him and what to think, i dont understand why one day he seems so close and available and the next he seems so distant and closed off from me. Can someone please help?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Maybe just step back for awhile from the situation and allow events to unfold naturally the way they should in divine timing, appointment, divine order. Most of the time it is about learning our lessons in life, rather than asking the same questions over and over and getting different answers. Truthfully the answers are in your own heart and soul. You know these answers and are the only one that can make the right choices for you.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

I wont tell you what you want to hear,and I wont give you a sales pitch come chat and Ill help you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, He hasnt reached a point where a relationship is of the most importance to him. He is stubborn and hates to be wrong. By allowing him to control things,you are giving him the ability to control your destiny…yuou dont want to do that right now. I am available online now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals for this weekend so just ask me about them :)!