Any Insight into my life,,,,,

over 11 years ago

Hi all I have a few questions, firstly my birthdate is 28/.11/81. I am wondering if i will have anymore children, if so how many and what gender. Also I am wondering if the person from the past i think of alot, if they still think about me alot ?

What else do you see for the future for me. Thankyou

over 11 years ago
chrisriley didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC MEDIUM (chrisriley)

2 posts

hello! i can help you,

come through to private chat with me!

at http://www.bitwine.com/advisors/187881

take care, love & light

over 11 years ago

I do see another child in your future, if you want more details contact me. I am online and available!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like you have been under alot of stress and confusment. your not sure when things started to “change” but now that they have you cant think of going back. There are positive changes coming ahead, but with these changes comes alot of hardships. Contact me if you’d like a full reading hun. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI , I am online now and available,lets do a reading and see what I get for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals for this weekend so just ask me about them :)!