marriage

over 11 years ago

will I marry a tarus mand I am a leo this yeare or next year

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi selina there are many things going to happen for you and in Love and relationship that you should know about it contact me for the insight and advice. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

the opertunity will presrnt itself..the chioce will be yours in the end. contact me to find out more

over 11 years ago

There’s truly more than a handful of things ahead to simply just answer to that, if you’d like you can come by for a reading and I’ll tell you what ever I see coming up.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Selina, I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats going on. Honest and accurate,and online now to help you!

Blessings!
Bluedragon
over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals for this weekend so just ask me about them :)!