DOES

over 11 years ago
lovinglly didn't upload a photo

m (lovinglly)

2 posts

the ex of my life he still wants me back in his life ? or its all over ? does he love me ? his name is sim. i stil love him.

over 11 years ago

There are still feelings there but it looks like you guys are not on the same page. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago

Yes He has feelings for you and thinking about you,but not reunion…. for more details Contact me..I am online now thanks stay blessed

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi yes he does still Love you and there are many things going on with him that you should know about it for the insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

yes he loves you…but your running out of time contact me to find out more