HELP ME PLS

over 11 years ago
mee didn't upload a photo

mee (mee)

2 posts

please help me i love someone. we are not together . but he still follow me through different ways . we had not talk . but i still feel him in me. if we are not meant be. then why we met ? why i receive signs he needs me . loves me. if he does not want me then after his walked away why he still attached to me. his existence in my life i am dying from inside . i feel he is my soul. he walked away but he had steal my heart from my body . i cant move on to another guy. god gives me signs what should i do. i cant afford readings.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

First question why you met? You are learning certain life lessons in the relationship for your personal growth and to understand what real love is and what is not. Also lessons about boundaries, emotions, feelings, actions, the way you speak, and cause and effect you have on everything occurs in your life by the choices you make.

Attachment is also by your choice and what you focus on. Whether you hang on to something healthy or not healthy for you as long as you like too. You can either let go of it if it is negative. Or hang on to it and feel what you want to feel. I think many times people say this they can’t live without another person, or think everyone is their soul mate. Fortunately not everyone is, and really when you do meet your soul mate you will know and both of you will feel the same way and work things out for the higher good of both of you. It is always free will and choice.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

i see that love in there on both sides but timeing is not right there is alot going that you should know about if you would like to know contact me

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes there are reasons why you feel that way for the insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . Please send names and dobs . I specialize in these areas of love and why his spirit is still following you . I will look into his thought and give you the truth . many years of reading love situations like this . I will give you the truth

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

contact me for my $10 deal its 1 hour reading, im online now!

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

hi i can help you im only 99 cents a minute come chat with me i can help!

over 11 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from belgium, and i can help you with your problem. please come and chat with me.