why did he text me?

over 11 years ago
cyn75 didn't upload a photo

cyn75

17 posts

My ex texted my phone. I dont know how he got my number. What does he want?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

the tarot isnt’ focused much on what he wants but if it is a good thing for you. talk to me if you are interested in a reading on it.

over 11 years ago

cyn75

17 posts

I don’t want to talk to him. I am so over him and he is with someone else…I havent received the child support he owes..He asked for my son when he texted not me. I have not answered back. What does he want?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

cyn75 he wants to talk to you because of your son he does not want to get back with you and with the child support have you taken him to court for it it looks like to me that you are going to have to go that root to get your child support to help get the things your son needs if you have any more questions feel free to live chat with me i am online now

over 11 years ago

cyn75

17 posts

I have a court order for the child support but he still has missed 2 payments. I’m sure they will go after him eventually I just need the money now. He probably texted cause myself and kids have moved and he doesn’t know where. He didn’t want to anything to do with his own daughter for the past for years but now he is texting and asking for my son(not his)? MAybe he’s a little ticked off with the change of name notice from our daughter as well as the move thing. Maybe thats why he isnt providing the child support as well. I don’t know I am just assuming these things. He probably is hiding these texts from his gfriend as well. But I just want to know what he wants. I dont want to to talk to him and I want nothing to do with him or his family or gfriend. I am happy with my life. The kids are happy and want nothing to do with him as well. That’s all. There has to be a simple answer. Not some long drawn out answer that costs 10+ dollars which I don’t have. I had to borrow $200 from a friend for medication yesterday so I just can’t afford a reading. I would if I saw the child support money. Anyways, thanks for your time.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I feel for you have been there myself. Fortunately you have the option to go file a motion to get child support and have them garnish his wages. Vistation is set up by the court as well. It is a long drawn out process and the child support money doesn’t come fast. Making your own goals to provide for yourself and children is always a must and never counting on the child support. Why I say this, is because fortunately dead beat dads use it as a pawn to get back at you. Whether the local court processes it fast I don’t know, but the sooner you file the faster you will get it if they garnish his wages.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I feel for you have been there myself. Fortunately you have the option to go file a motion to get child support and have them garnish his wages. Vistation is set up by the court as well. It is a long drawn out process and the child support money doesn’t come fast. Making your own goals to provide for yourself and children is always a must and never counting on the child support. Why I say this, is because fortunately dead beat dads use it as a pawn to get back at you. Whether the local court processes it fast I don’t know, but the sooner you file the faster you will get it if they garnish his wages.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Ignore him and he will go away.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals for this weekend so just ask me about them :)!

over 11 years ago

cyn75

17 posts

I have ignored. I do have a court order and it is under maintenance program where they garnish wages. he has been good for making the payments but all of a sudden he stopped… before we moved… then the text. just want to know what he wants now?Once again, thanks for your time