How will things turn out

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex-boyfriend recently moved back to my town. We’ve been talking and hanging out. After much consideration we decided to get back together, only to break up 2 days later.

Im heartbroken. I want things to work for us so badly, but it seems like we cannot get past our past issues.

Is there any hope for us at all? Is there a chance for a future?

over 11 years ago

An ex is an ex for a reason. There is better things waiting for you, contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! I have so much to tell you about your future! Have a great night!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Theres a barrier between you two, this is what will cause this realstionship to continously tear apart.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is much ahead for the two of you contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
angelava didn't upload a photo

psychic love reader (angelava)

4 posts

i can help i know that you can fix this and you need guidence.he has a fear deep inside thats why he takes 1 step forward and 2 steps back.im on now i have the answers you need to know..blessings angel ava

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

it seems like problems from the past is haunting yous yous need to let go out the past if you would like some help or would like to know more please contact me

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

it seems like problems from the past is haunting yous yous need to let go out the past if you would like some help or would like to know more please contact me