When

over 11 years ago

When will I find my true love and settle down..

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

Call Now, I Can Help You And Give You Answers You Need To Know :)

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

its right under your nose call me i will explain

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Come and Chat! Let me help you find your soul-mate!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I will tell you all of that in detail, I have many years of experience. I will give you a full reading at a low price contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

it seems like your true love is around you right now but you haven’t realized it yet lets chat theres alot i could help you with

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

right now there seems to be alot of confusion that you are going through how ever i do see you have a soulmate but there are currently some obsticles to get to your soulmate… please contact me.. click my name and send me a msg. i will be more then happy to take my time and help you through this with out wasting any of Your time or money. Blessings!

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away , and look into your spirit and see what is around you for the future for love . I will give you a full accurate insight and details ,time frame . Many years of reading love for the future , and if it will be marriage .